Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reflecting

Today I am reflecting on my life. I sometimes wonder why my entire life has seemed to have been an up hill struggle. I do thank the Lord for all that he has given me, maybe I don't thank him enough. I know in my head that all that he brings to me is to teach me so that I will be able to help those who are faced with the same challenge in the future.

How do I tell him that I am tired of the struggle? How do i tell him that I just want to have a few years with your family that are pleasant and no one gets hurt. Would I have to sell my soul? I won't do that.

I will keep fighting and struggling. One day my life will be all that I have worked for. My children and my husband will be with me and we will reflect again on the past and remember all of the good times. There have been so many good times.

No comments: