Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boy Trouble

My Caiti is in 3rd grade. She is my sweet baby girl and I love her so very much. There is a boy in the 3rd grade that earlier this school year started to do things that were of a inapropriatte manner. He had other students write poems, notes and say things to her. The words sex were involved several times.

This is all very upsetting. Last Thursday, this boy said somethings to by daughters best friend, at an after school program, that were on the same lines. The only problem is that they were much worse. He used visuals, and said he wanted to f*** her. He Stated a few other disturbing things and then said he knew exactly what he would do to her.

I have gone through the channels and after a long weekend of studying and not taking no for an answer I believe that the School, District and After school program are taking a proactive stance on this matter.

This child, in my opinion, needs to be looked at. What is going on at his house? Why does he think this is OK. He is definetly bullying my daughter.

Uggh.

Dear Lord, Please let the children be innocent. Let the children be free of this behavior. Let those that heard these words forget them. Please Lord, Let the children be free of humility.

Thanks for letting me rant...

No comments: