Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well it seems to me....

That all I have to do is ... and whatever I want is done.
I guess that is why he never does anything for me because I always
seem to do it for myself. Well I am calling him on the phone right now and telling him that I am done taking care of myself and that I need him to do what I tell him to do for me when I tell him to do it.

Do you think that is gonna work? He will get around to it later he will say. Well in my time that is always way to long. I have to do it myself.

Hang on I am calling...

So it worked... He said ok...Call the mechanic and let's get your car fixed.
OMG I am so excited.

I will let you know when we can afford to get it fixed now. I just got off the phone with the mechanic and the parts store.

I need to go lay down.

C

No comments: