Thursday, June 3, 2010

School's out for the Summer!

It is bitter sweet. I am excited about all the fun things we are going to get to do this summer but the noise that has already taken over my house since 12:12 today is rediculous.

I love my kids they are so funny but they are loud. Well it has started.

My AC in my car is out. I have to get that fixed tomorrow or I am gonna die in this Texas heat. I need to get one of those car windshield things to help the car stay cooler. But what is cooler? 580 degrees instead of 600? Oh well. I wouln't call anywhere else home. Texas that is. I could live in alot of other places besides here.

Let's see what the new day holds tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emily said...

HAHA! The degree comment made me laugh! It's gonna be ok girlie. Seems overwhelming right now but there's a reason for everything whether we like it or not. There was a christian song that my moms friend used to sing called, "God will make this trial a blessing" Awesome song. It was kinda backwoods christian music (lol) but the song is totally awesome. I'll find it and send it to you. Love ya!