Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Vegas Baby!!!

I can't believe I am actually in Las Vegas! The city that never sleeps... or is that New York city?? Well it doesn't matter I am here. I have been working the Memory Trends conferance and having a great time meeting the nicest people from all over the world! I never go anywhere unless I drive and I flew here and I actually saw some really incredible things and met some great peeps on the plane! Night in Vegas is awesome! The lights and the noises are amazing! Except for the guys passing out the card with the naked women on them! Over it!!

My feet hurt soooo bad yesterday that I stayed in my room and didn't do a thing! That is just not like me at all. Now I am waiting for Princess Amanda to get done with a meeting about her website so we can paint this town Purple!!! lol

Oh by the way, today is my 9th wedding anniversary! Trey sent me chocolate covered strawberries to our suite! How AWESOME is that? Amanda and I both cried! He really had to go through quite a bit to get that done! I love him so very much and time apart reminds me! I really miss him and the kids. I was such a great time here but I am ready to get home to my family and give them hugs and kisses!

Everyone have a wonderful day!
Cat

No comments: