Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm riding a wave!

Oh my goodness! I am exhausted! The disease that must be diagnosable..You know the I can't say no to anyone or anything? I have it! Well this year I am the Pragrams VP on our PTA board and I never thought that would be me. I do all kinds of volunteering for the school! I think it makes me feel closer to my kids. I am also My daughters cheer coach. I am a substitute teacher and a stay at home mom! Cheer is 3 night a week with games on Saturday. My daughter is 7 and she is the oldest one! Of course, all of the moms think that there little darlings are just the perfect little angles and I get stuck with these ladies whispering that they are going to kick my ____ you know what! right in front of my husband! Did I ask for this? Why did I sign up for this?

I am leaving tomorrow to go to Vegas for Memory Trends!! WOOHOO! I am actually stressed out about the parents being upset with me about going out of town! I never go anywhere or do anything for myself! I just want to go to Vegas and have a great time learn something new about myself and enjoy life!

I seriously don't think I am asking to much. Maybe I am asking to much of myself. I mean I did stay up all week making buckets and spirit sticks and a run through banner for the cheerleaders and did about 50 book orders for the teachers. I worked and I guess I did keep the house somewhat staightened up. I had cheer practice 3 nights and pictures 1 night. PTA executive board meeting was on Tuesday. Maybe I give to much of myself to others and not enough to my family. Oh I have alot to think about while I am in Vegas!

Have you ever been so exhausted that you can't sleep? I still have so much to do tomorrow before we go to the airport. Paula and Amanda are picking me up at 12nooon and We have a game at 10am and I still have to pick up medicine and finish packing and will probably stinky from the game. i probably don't even have to be there but is my daughter and sons first game!
I love them so much and don't want to disapoint them.

My daughter didn't win the spirit stick today at the peprally and she cried and was sooo upset! I wish I could give her everything but what is that teaching her. Then the team mom said don't worry I will make everybody one! What! What are we teaching them! Just cry and you will get whatever you want!

I have never been surfing and I don't know how all that stuff works but one day this wave may crash and I hope I am not the wrong side when the wave comes crashing down. My wish is that I can find the center of the board and ride the wave all the way to the shore!

No comments: