Thursday, December 2, 2010

What do I use the internet for?

This is a post for my mass communication class so I guess it is easy to assume that I use the computer for school.

I also use the computer to communicate with people, such as my mom and friends. I know it is not like a letter or a phone call but it is quite convenient to send someone an email or type a comment on a facebook status when in a hurry.

I play games on the computer as an escape from reality. Yes it may sound simple minded but I need an escape from the everyday grind that seems to span off into a panic attack every now and then.

Google is a great way to discover things for me. My children may ask me a question and the answer is only a few key strokes away. My children seem to believe I am the smarterst person in the world and that my fellow bloggers and readers is priceless.

These are just a few things I use the internet for but the most used I would say.

Happy Reading,
Catherine

No comments: