Monday, February 15, 2010

Always Kiss Me Goodnight.....

I remember a time...doesn't seem that long ago but I guess it probably is in the scheme of marriages, when every night before bed and every morning before he went to work he kissed me. Not so much anymore. Does my breath smell like a cow died or something. I mean what if something happened and we were never able to say I love you anymore.

I know what you are thinking why can't you do it. Well I could if I wanted to get up at 5am but I don't. I do give him a little nuzzle when I go to bed but he goes earlier than me. So no kiss then either.

We are in a big rut. I thought last year we were headed for the big D and we made it past that. Now, still in counseling, we are seriously week to week good and not so good but not divorce either. Ugh. WTH do I have to do to make this man happy.

I am a full time student I work and bring home the bacon. I try to keep the house. Yeah I am on the comoputer or doing home work when he gets home. I am gone all day to. He says he doesn't want to work when he gets home from work. And I do???? But cook and clean and take care of the kids. Try to do something to let the tension of the day reside and he doesn't understand that.

He sits in front on the TV and that is ok because he is a caveman but I am a woman in the 50's. ugh!

I just want a kiss before bed and before he leaves. Is that really to much to ask?

No comments: