Friday, June 29, 2007

Another forgotten Anniversary

Today I was getting my hair cut and I told my stylist about my scar. The usual thing I tell a new stylist and of course she asked my what it was from. I began to tell her that I had brain surgery to remove a malformation and I am about to have an anniversary. Then I realized it was yesterday. Why do I take each and every glorious day that God has given me for granted. I should not just be celebrating the Anniversary of the day my life completely and graciously changed for the better but I should celebrate everyday I get to spend here with my beautiful children, My loving husband and my wonderful support system.

I vow today to celebrate each and everyday like it is the anniversary of another wonderful day beacause each day God has made is what we make of it!!

I will shut my eyes and live with my mind wide open and I challenge anyone who reads this to do the same!!

Happy Anniversary to me!! And to you!!

Catherine

I am really babbling on but I am so exhausted and really needed to write this! C


1 comment:

Amanda Dykan said...

What a sweet post. Sometimes we need the reminder...thanks so much for that.

Amanda D